With ‘Natural’ Being The Key Word…
^^^Example of how water, butters, and oils make my hair look/feel^^^ Brown Truth Natural Hair Moment #6:
There’s no need to put anything else in your hair.
I like to keep it simple and use in moderation:
Water, Butters, and Oils [in that order].
1. Is the best thing you can do everyday for your hair.
2. Is inexpensive.
3. You can NEVER get enough.
4. Is beneficial at EVERY stage of any regimen.
5. Is a Natural’s Best Friend!
1. You don’t have to worry about cholesterol with this kind.
2. Provides moisture; aids with any kind of sealant.
3. Gives your hair that ‘Oh so smell good fragrance’.
4. Helps with the manipulation of your hair, wet or dry.
5. Balances out that shine and sheen we all love our hair to have.
1. Penetrates the hair shaft better than any other moisturizing agent.
2. Keeps your hair detangle-ready.
3. Can be used as a moisturizer, conditioner, fragrance, heat protectant, growth aid, shall I go on?
4. Provides vital nutrients that the hair constantly needs to flourish.
5. Is easy to personalize into your homemade natural hair products.
^^^Healthy Hair. Loves-WATER, BUTTERS, AND OIL^^^
-The Brown Truth