My “Shine On” Award Nomination
I woke up to a wonderful graceful sharing of love. To my surprise, I read a comment from a follower who said that they loved my blog! I never expect anyone to read, like, or even respond to any of my posts…the primary purpose of my blog is to share my natural hair experiences with the world. It’s nice to have support though.
Thank you Tina from iamnaturallykinky.com for taking the time to choose me as one of your nominees for the “Shine On” award! I have the perfect bloggers in mind with whom I wish to pay it forward. I hope that all of nominees will visit iamnaturallykinky’s interesting blog to follow her and stay up on her cool articles like myself!
THE RULES ARE:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 5 to 10 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Seven things about me:
1) I am a published writer (I absolutely love writing)!
2) I’ve always dreamed of traveling to New Zealand to see the mindbogglingly sketched natural
landscapes in person.
3) I am a middle school teacher.
4) I’ve always wondered what ancient Greece was like during it’s most booming era.
5) I use to fantasize about being an Egyptian pharaoh during the peak of a reigning dynasty.
6) I dream of becoming a wife and a mom so that I could have my own beautiful family one day.
7) I am in love with my natural hair…it’s the best health decision I’ve ever made!
Thank you to all who dedicate their time to keep others informed and for sharing your passion!
–The Brown Truth