“Bravery Comes From Many Aspects Of Our Lives…”
***No Matter What IT Is…It Starts With Making The CHOICE***
I just discovered today that many of my debates come from the realization that some people have the need to clench to laziness.
I Despise Laziness…I Easily Become Irritated When Seeing It.
I don’t believe in excuses…sure there are always going to be obstacles and setbacks…in fact many…but if you’re not even trying…then don’t even attempt to suck up any of my oxygen complaining…I’m just going to look at you and say…well…that’s what usually lead to the many debates I have with people…
Don’t like it? This is all the more reason why they’re in a stasis…
If You Want Something…Put In The Time To Earn It Gradually
Just Some Examples:
1. Do your own hair to create the health in it you seek
2. Get off your butt & workout daily to lose lbs- even just 15 min.
3. If you need a slimmer bottom…work on the bottom
4. If you need to lose the top…WORK on it…and do CRUNCHES
5. Want a better job…avail yourself to the qualifications
5. Want to accomplish a goal…write the list and stick to it
6. Waiting on a dream to come true…have faith and create it
7. Want to live a long healthy life…BE healthy and don’t cheat it
8. Want to encourage others….be the prime example
9. Want to travel…start with a passport and work toward the rest
10. Want to be aware…more informed-Read…experience culture
“Your laziness is not a factor in my own efforts or success.”
-The Brown Truth